Post Date: 01/31/2018
Close Date: 02/26/2018
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Analyst with Application Development experience to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
What you will do!
As a Senior Systems Analyst, you will provide operations and maintenance support for custom built and purchased software programs that automate the business of the Oregon Health Authority and the Department of Human Services.
In this position, you will be part of a team that supports mostly applications that serve administrative support functions for all areas of the agency.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are a Systems Analyst with Application Development experience, don't delay, apply today!
(a) Six (6) years of information systems experience.
(b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND four (4) years of information systems experience.
(c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND two (2) years of information systems experience.
(d) Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field may substitute for all of the above.
• Experience with web-based and object-oriented development tools such as .NET, ColdFusion and/or Java.
• Experience with SQL Server and/or DB2 databases.
• Experience developing Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) interfaces.
• Experience managing the release of custom and COTS applications into different platforms and environments.
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools.
• Knowledge of data analysis and data modeling.
• Demonstrated ability to provide analysis and documentation of business processes and requirements.
• Working knowledge of structured design, analysis, programming, testing and implementation.
• Experience with business requirements collection, analysis and technical specification development.
• Experience managing IT projects
• Experience managing short-term and long-term system goals.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.