Post Date: 12/29/2017
Close Date: 01/14/2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 14,2018
Please submit a cover letter and resume when you apply for this position
Line Field Supervisor R17-632
In these roles, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day field supervision for Distribution Line Operations crews, ensuring safety requirements and efficient construction standards are maintained and followed as well as consistency in performance management and policy application within an assigned Line Center.
Top candidates will have:
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an electric utility with a focus on Transmission and Distribution.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Distribution Line Operations including tools and equipment as well as service and installation policies and procedures.
• Comprehensive knowledge of safe construction methods is essential.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Line Operations' crew functions and duties.
• Strong management skills to include employee development and performance management, preferred.
• Working knowledge of collective bargaining agreements (CBA).
• Working knowledge of company philosophy, policies, practices, goals and objectives
• Working knowledge of applicable federal and state laws such as but not limited to: OSHA, DOT, ODOT, NESC, FERC, OPUC
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software and other related programs and system.
• General knowledge of PGE’s geographic area.
• Valid driver’s license with evidence of safe driving habits.
PGE is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. PGE will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To be considered for this position, please complete the following employment application by the deadline: https://PGN.igreentree.com/CSS_External/CSSPage_Referred.ASP?Req=R17-632. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 503-464-7250.
Assisting with storms or other Company emergencies is a part of all positions at Portland General Electric.
Talent Acquisition Contact:
THIS IS AN INTERNAL/EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
Complete details: https://PGN.igreentree.com/CSS_External/CSSPage_Referred.ASP?Req=R17-632