Post Date: 02/06/2018
Close Date: 02/11/2018
The Nursing Assistant II provides a broad range of personal care, therapeutic health and wellness support, and social support for the disabled adult and older participants in a multi-sensory adult day service environment.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Minimum of one year experience working as a caregiver in a behavioral health setting or as a personal caregiver in an adult day center, home health setting, assisted living facilities or memory care unit.
• CNA certification preferred, with at least one year relevant experience working with cognitively impaired individuals.
• Must be able to pass criminal background check.
• Must possess or obtain a current food handler's permit within 3 months of hire.
• Current CPR and First Aid Certification or obtain within 3 months of hire.
Schedule: Works approximately 18 hours/week, Tuesday and Thursday, 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Additional hours may be needed at times.
Interested applicants must apply online at www.voaor.org/explore-careers
If you need assistance completing online application, please contact the HR department.
Throughout our over 100 years of providing services to the community, the name Volunteers of America Oregon has become synonymous with compassion and care. We've earned our reputation through dedication and tireless commitment to helping individuals and families create safer, healthier, and more stable lifestyles. For as long as we've been around, our programs have been changing lives. Some people say they can't imagine doing what we do. We say, "We can't imagine not doing it!"
Volunteers of America Oregon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Complete details: www.voaor.org/explore-careers