Post Date: 02/28/2018
Close Date: 03/13/2018
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As a Systems Analyst, you will provide expertise and leadership to analyze, plan, develop, integrate, implement, and coordinate the operations, maintenance, installation, and construction of systems supporting the Self Sufficiency Program (SSP) areas within the Department of Human Services (DHS). You will support applications that administer the SSP programs.
Your work will be assigned in terms of program or project objectives, priorities, and timelines. You will consult with supervisors and team leads to revolve policy questions and problems in coordinating activities with other programs. Your work will typically be subject to technical and administrative controls that are reviewed based on program or project accomplishments and adherence to policies, directives and desired results.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are an experienced Systems Analyst, don't delay, apply today!
(a) Five (5) years of information systems experience in Systems Analysis.
(b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND three (3) years of information systems experience in Systems Analysis.
(c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND one (1) year of information systems experience in Systems Analysis.
• Experience with recent versions of Mainframe technologies such as:
o Structured systems analysis
• Demonstrated knowledge of infrastructure specialties and the interrelationship of information management systems.
• Working knowledge of project management methodologies.
• Mainframe web services skills.
• Experience supporting the development and traceability of project requirements.
• Ability to establish controls and security measures.
• Experience developing policies and procedures.
• Familiarity with information systems architecture.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.