Post Date: 12/06/2017
Close Date: 01/31/2018
Outside In is seeking a systems thinker to manage all aspects of Human Resources at a non-profit healthcare & social services agency. The HR Manager will maintain and enhance our human resource systems and procedures. They will collaborate with senior leadership to plan and administer a comprehensive human resources program that supports the mission, values, and culture of Outside In. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership, interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills. They will be an effective and skilled communicator, and will demonstrate creativity and integrity.
This position is 40 hours a week, with full medical and dental benefits and 27 paid days off in the first year. Salary is DOQ. This position will be open until filled.
• In support of senior leadership and department managers, create and implement both talent acquisition and retention strategies that ensure appropriate staffing.
• On-boarding: Process all new employees.
• Off-boarding: Conduct exit interviews and paperwork with exiting employees.
• Manage all benefits administration and open enrollment.
• Provide analytical and technical support in the assessment and delivery of compensation and benefit programs.
• Handle employee injury incidents, worker’s compensation claims, and their return to work.
• Ensure compliance with all laws and all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) status requirements.
• Track and report on employee demographics, tenure, turnover, loan forgiveness participation and other programs.
• Coordinate supervisory trainings on HR essentials; orient and train new supervisors.
• At least 2 years of HR generalist experience in a nonprofit or healthcare environment.
• SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP or PHR, SPHR certification preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Expertise with labor relations.
• Ability to effectively manage complex projects independently and report results succinctly.
• Skilled at creating and maintaining efficient administrative systems.
At Outside In, we’re guided by a belief in each individual’s potential for change and growth. Since 1968, we have been successfully empowering homeless youth and other marginalized communities to become healthy and self-sufficient. With a stable leadership team and a collaborative approach to community partnerships, we value hope, integrity and compassion. We believe our people are our greatest asset and we value their competence. Oregon Business Magazine ranked us as “One of the 100 Best Nonprofits to work for in Oregon” seven times. At Outside In, your time and talent truly make a difference.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. Multicultural and intersecting diversities are highly valued.
Please apply online here: http://www.outsidein.org/index.php/employment/
Complete details: http://www.outsidein.org/index.php/employment/