Post Date: 12/21/2017
Close Date: 01/31/2018
Join a small, energetic team of web developers serving Oregon State University. Web and Mobile Services (WAMS) invites applicants for two full stack web developer positions. Our team provides customized versions of Drupal and Wordpress as well as other web-based services to the OSU community.
In this position, you will use your skills and perspective to impact the university by:
- Adding features to our content management systems, allowing site developers to build more effective websites.
- Work closely with our customers as they design and build digital experiences for their users.
- Have a positive impact on student experience, recruitment, and other strategic university efforts.
In order to be successful in this position you’ll need to bring the following:
- Experience with web development. Bonus points for Drupal or Wordpress experience.
- Experience with DevOps. You’ll work with web servers, deployment scripts, automated tests and more.
- Experience working closely with customers to evaluate needs and troubleshoot problems.
At Oregon State University you can expect:
- To be part of a dynamic university community.
- A competitive benefits package, including discounted tuition.
- Encouragement to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
If you have a working knowledge of Drupal development and hosting, are comfortable working within a team and collaborating with a variety of stakeholders to deliver solutions, and have experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, code management (preferably Git) and other technologies related to web development, this job is for you!
This is a full-time, University Staff position located on site in Corvallis, Oregon. Corvallis is a great college town with easy access to Portland, the Oregon Coast, and other Oregon attractions. You can learn more about Corvallis here: http://oregonstate.edu/corvallis. Posting Number P01317CT
OSU seeks diversity as a source of enrichment for our university community. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, and particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans, LGBTQ community members, and others who demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.
Complete details: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/53249