Post Date: 01/02/2018
Close Date: 01/08/2018
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Supportive Housing Team Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Supportive Housing
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: This position will work within the Supportive Housing Program Outcome and Development team to provide support and guidance to Housing Specialists and the Shelter Plus Care Voucher program. The coordinator will assist the Supportive Housing Program Support and Operations Manager in the development and implementation of process improvements for the entire Supportive Housing Department. This position will have a high level of contact with CCC staff and external partners.
1. High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred.
2. Thorough knowledge of and experience with HMIS.
3. Minimum 3 years of experience in case management and housing services working in mental health, addictions programs, and/or homeless services program.
4. If a recovering chemically dependent person must have a minimum of two years sobriety and be able to provide supporting documentation if requested.
5. Must possess a current driver's license, pass a DMV background check and be designated an "acceptable" driver as outlined in Central City Concern's Fleet Safety Policy. Must pass an initial drivers training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training.
6. Must be able to demonstrate excellent computer skills.
7. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
8. Will be required to carry an agency cell phone for work use. Cell phones will be provided by Central City Concern.
9. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects. Must be able to climb stairs several times a day.
10. Applicant must be able to work in all CCC buildings. Some CCC buildings have restrictions due to criminal background and/or active probation and parole.
11. Must adhere to agency's non-discrimination policies.
12. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, cultural backgrounds, life-styles, and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.centralcityconcern.org/jobs/