Post Date: 01/31/2018
Close Date: 02/13/2018
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Analyst with Application Development experience to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
What you will do!
As a Systems Analyst, you will provide operations and maintenance support for custom built and purchased software programs that automate the business of the Oregon Health Authority and the Department of Human Services. In this position, you will be part of a team that supports mostly web applications that serve administrative support functions for all areas of the agency.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are a Systems Analyst with Application Development experience, don't delay, apply today!
(a) Five (5) years of information systems experience in developing applications with event driven and object oriented toolsets such as C#.Net or Java.
(b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND three (3) years of information systems experience in developing applications with event driven and object oriented toolsets such as C#.Net or Java.
(c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND one (1) year of information systems experience in developing applications with event driven and object oriented toolsets such as C#.Net or Java.
• Experience developing applications with the following:
o Visual Studio
o Cold Fusion (Fusebox)
o SQL Server
o Business Objects
o Microsoft Access
o Visual Basic
• Experience coordinating small projects or equivalent project management training.
• Experience configuring commercial off the shelf (COTS) products and adding customized modules to extend the functionality of COTS products.
• Experience developing applications with event driven and object oriented toolsets such as C#.Net or Java.
• Experience developing web or client server environments.
• Extensive knowledge of systems components, capabilities and interrelationships of infrastructure specialties.
• Extensive knowledge of data collection techniques, feasibility study methods and cost/benefit analysis procedures.
• Solid understanding of system performance monitoring and tuning techniques.
• Familiarity with state purchasing procedures.
• Vendor management skills.
• Contract management experience.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.