Post Date: 01/09/2018
Close Date: 02/15/2018
Miller Nash Graham & Dunn (“MNG&D”) is seeking an experienced estate planning attorney to join our team in Portland and our practice built around sophisticated estate planning, family business succession planning, and complex estate administration. Our team enjoys working together to solve difficult problems faced by our clients. Our clients expect and we demand the highest client service from our team. This team effort produces a collaborative spirit, and a team- and client-focused approach. Our MNG&D estate planners are licensed to practice up and down the West Coast, and our team in Portland works actively in Oregon, Washington and California.
Successful candidates will have experience in all of the following areas:
• Planning and drafting complex estate plans;
• Administering complex estates and trusts;
• Tax return preparation; and
• Collaborating with others to achieve clients’ goals.
Candidates who also possess the following skills and experience will be given priority:
• Substantive business and real estate experience in addition to estate tax planning, e.g.:
o Prior experience forming and reorganizing business entities;
o Background in family dynamics; or
o Other practical and hands-on tax experience (please describe).
• In addition to license to practice in Oregon, license to practice and experience practicing in another West Coast jurisdiction.
To apply, please upload as one PDF: A cover letter and résumé and send by e-mail to Michelle Baird-Johnson, Director of Recruiting and Professional Development, at MNRecruiting@millernash.com. For record-keeping, please include the ad source in the subject line of your e-mail (e.g. OSBA ad, firm website, etc.).
MNG&D is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Complete details: http://www.millernash.com/experienced-estate-planning-attorney-portland/