Post Date: 01/02/2018
Close Date: 01/07/2018
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
JOB TITLE: Program Janitor I
DEPARTMENT: Community Maintenance
LOCATION: Old Town Clinic/Old Town Recovery Center
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm
WAGE: $13.20/Per hour
1. Must have at least six months experience in interior and exterior janitorial cleaning.
2. Must have at least three months experience identifying bed bugs, rodents, and other insects.
3. Must have experience in floor care - stripping, waxing, buffing and carpet cleaning.
4. Must be able to use a ladder safely in accordance with OSHA guidelines.
5. Must be trained or be able to be trained in bio-hazard cleanup.
6. Must be able to read, write and understand English.
7. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check. Certain convictions may disqualify you from this position according to the program restrictions and contractual obligations.
8. If a recovering chemically dependent person must currently be clean and sober.
9. Sufficient manual dexterity and physical ability to perform duties.
10. May be required to carry an agency cell phone for work use. If required, the cell phone will be provided by Central City Concern.
11. Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects and climb stairs.
12. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
13. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliations, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles, and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.centralcityconcern.org/jobs/