Post Date: 01/10/2018
Close Date: 02/28/2018
Coraggio Group is HIRING a Principal Consultant! Visit us on LinkedIn to apply!
Are you ready for your next challenge? Looking for a unique environment in which people are able to be themselves, do their best work each day, and learn and grow personally and professionally?
At Coraggio, we’re looking for great talent and courageous thinkers.
As a Principal Consultant with Coraggio, you will lead challenging and complex client engagements in a broad range of industry settings. You will bring your business acumen, your understanding of organizational dynamics and your executive-level presence to every client matter. You will collaborate with an eclectic mix of seasoned consultants to advise clients and create solutions that help them achieve the results they seek. You will be part of a fun, high-energy, values-driven team that shares a deep passion for doing great work and making a meaningful difference—not only for our clients, but for our people and our community as well.
- Display courage, flexibility, and maintain focus in challenging situations.
- Proactively invest time and energy to develop and maintain healthy relationships with clients and team members.
- Deliver “high bar” or high-quality work with a strong customer service orientation in interactions with team members and clients.
- Bring passion, commitment, and a spirit of curiosity to your work.
- Anticipate and address obstacles effectively and with grace.
- At least 5 years of consulting experience in senior consulting or consulting leadership roles
- Executive-level experience as a leader or decision maker inside of organizations
- Established trusted advisor relationships with the clients you serve, and maintained ongoing trusted advisor relationships with several past clients
- Respected and well-liked leader of people, teams, practices and complex consulting projects
- Track record of consistently selling, and successfully delivering, complex consulting projects
- Demonstrated commitment to making a difference for your clients, your teams and your community
- Known, respected and liked within the local business community
- Thought leader with experience in strategy development, change leadership, and continuous improvement methodologies
- Maturity, confidence and humility to facilitate high-stakes conversations, and
- Deep desire to help leaders and their organizations thrive
- Lead multiple client engagements, applying your seasoned insight and business experience to assess and understand client challenges, and implement effective interventions.
- Develop innovative and creative approaches that appropriately challenge our clients’ thinking—helping them to re-think, re-explore and re-imagine what’s possible for their organizations.
- Actively and consistently participate in the firm’s business development efforts, including developing and managing a diverse external professional network, prospecting new business opportunities, participating in the proposal development process, closing and contracting new projects, and supporting the firm’s marketing efforts.
- Support and embody the firm’s values in your consulting work as well as in your interactions with internal team members.
- Participate in or lead internal continuous improvement initiatives, for example developing new (or improving existing) client-facing consulting frameworks and tools.
- Contribute to the firm’s knowledge/content-building efforts, such as writing or cowriting articles, delivering speeches or contributing to our Blog.
Taking care of our Coraggians is a priority. We offer Medical, Dental, and Long-Term Disability insurance, and our PTO policy reflects our belief that taking time to relax & reenergize is important. We offer a generous 401(k) plan and opportunities to give back to the community like building houses for Habitat for Humanity. Our space is “industrial chic,” open, and dog-friendly, where people can be themselves, do their best work each day, and learn and grow both personally and professionally.
Coraggio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and home to team members with diverse styles, experiences and unique perspectives. While we may not be able to reply to all inquiries, we do sincerely appreciate your interest in our firm.
Complete details: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/435408946/