Post Date: 01/29/2018
Close Date: 02/28/2018
LifeWorks NW works in collaboration with the Virginia Garcia medical team. This position is located at the school-based health clinic at Forest Grove High School. The Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Clinics are federally-qualified health clinics (FQHCs), and offer a loan repayment program for qualified candidates.
The Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Clinics are federally-qualified health clinics (FQHCs), and offer a loan repayment program for qualified candidates.
Purpose: Assesses and diagnoses children and adolescents ages 3 to 18 experiencing mental health issues and behavioral problems in school based programs as well as the Virginia Garcia medical clinics. Provides appropriate treatment and/or consultation with families, care providers, and community partners about treatment options.
Pay/Benefits: $45,740 to $49,742 per year. Additional pay for Spanish fluency. Full benefits.
• Bilingual fluency (English/Spaish) required.
• Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work or Mental Health Counseling or related mental health field (QMHP) required.
• Oregon license (i.e Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Psychologist) or registered intern in process for license strongly preferred.
• More than 2 years of experience required in a broad range of clinical interventions and mental health assessments specific to children, adolescents and families.
• Demonstrated understanding of cultural values and norms. Knowledge of acculturation and generational issues within the Latino community.
• Proficient in or have a functional knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word. Must be able to master proprietary software including electronic health record system.
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community.
LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law.
Complete details: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/705862.html