Post Date: 02/05/2018
Close Date: 03/31/2018
Program Evaluator I
Full Time, Full Benefits
Job Code: PE-904
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Program Evaluator I is responsible for implementing program evaluation activities that document populations served and the quality and effectiveness of services proved by Morrison programs, incorporating multiple perspectives of clinical treatment models, program evaluation principles, and mental health research methodologies. The Program Evaluator is responsible for database management, implementing data collection protocols, and data analysis. Additionally, this position facilitates agency Quality Improvement Committees, implement Quality Improvement Work Plans, and collects and manages data which supports Quality Improvement activities.
Education and Work Experience:
A typical background for the person who can fulfill the duties for this position is as follows:
• A Master’s degree in mental health, behavioral health, public health, or social science
• 1 year quantitative methods and multivariate statistical analysis experience
• 6 months to 1 year research and database management experience
• 6 months to 1 year Behavioral Health field experience
• Intermediate skills using Word processing, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, SPSS, and multiple databases including electronic health records (EHR) systems.
• Pass a DHS criminal history background
• Meet agency driving requirements
• Travel between program locations
• All other applicable trainings as required with necessary updates and reoccurrences
• Work irregular hours outside of normal business hours.
Program Evaluator 1: $23.00-$23.54
Program Evaluator (Bilingual): $23.69-$24.25
• Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference job code "PE-904" in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter. Indicate that you're applying for the Program Evaluator I
• Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services following the directions above to 503-736-9759.
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The position will remain open until enough qualified applicants have responded.
We Strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: http://www.morrisonkids.org/job/program-evaluator/