Post Date: 02/01/2018
Close Date: 02/14/2018
Clackamas County Community Corrections is seeking a Community Corrections Manager to manage the Probation & Parole Supervision Program and staff.
The Community Corrections Manager will provide leadership and policy level decision making for Community Corrections and Probation & Parole Programs. This position represents Community Corrections and promotes overall organizational values.
Competitive candidates will have prior management or supervisory experience, excellent communication and leadership skills, technical knowledge and experience in Probation & Parole supervision, victim services, community corrections programing and treatment, experience using evidence based practices, and have current Department of Public Safety Standards and Training (DPSST) parole and probation or corrections certification or the ability to become certified within six months.
Required Minimum Qualifications/ Transferrable Skills:*
• At least five (5) years of experience in the field of community corrections.
• At least three (3) years of experience managing or supervising staff and programs.
• Must be currently DPSST Probation & Parole or Corrections certified or eligible for certification within six months of hire.
• Must pass a post-offer physical assessment.
• Must successfully pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test.
• Must successfully pass a background investigation which may include national or state fingerprint records check.
• Driving is required for County business on a regular basis or to accomplish work. Incumbents must possess a valid driver's license, and possess and maintain an acceptable driving record throughout the course of employment.
Preferred Special Qualifications/ Transferrable Skills:*
• Experience using Evidence Based Practices (EBP).
• Experience managing, tracking and approving budget funds.
• Experience managing a Community Corrections program.
• Five (5) years of experience managing or supervising staff and programs.
Complete details: http://www.clackamas.us/des/jobs.html