Post Date: 02/11/2018
Close Date: 02/16/2018
Clark College is seeking to fill a temporary part-time Office Assistant 2 position to work Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for fall, winter, and spring quarter (this position does not work during quarter breaks). This position location is Clark College at Columbia Tech Center. The salary is $12.72/hour.
Clark College is an equal opportunity employer. Protected group members are strongly encouraged to apply. Clark College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age perceived or actual physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, religion, honorably discharged veteran or military status, or use of a trained guide dog or service animal. The college considers equal opportunity, affirmative action, and non-discrimination to be fundamental to the mission, goals, and objectives of the college. All faculty and staff hired at Clark College are encouraged to embrace, continually support and enhance diversity and equity on our campus and in our community. Questions regarding the College’s Affirmative Action Policy may be directed to the Director of Human Resources, (360) 992-2105.
• Serve as informational contact for faculty, staff, students and the community, via in person or by telephone.
• Troubleshoot copier issues and call for repair when needed.
• Receive, sort and distribute mail; sign for packages when needed.
• Report issues with CTC vending machines.
• General clerical projects such as word process documents and filing as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• One-year customer service.
• One-year clerical experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook software.
• Community college experience preferred.
• As a condition of employment, this position requires a background check be conducted on applicants prior to hiring.
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS:
• Clark College online application
To contact Clark College Human Resources, please call (360) 992-2105.
Upon request, accommodations are available to persons with disabilities for the application process. Questions regarding the College’s Affirmative Action Policy may be directed to the Director for Equity and Diversity, Baird Administrative Building, (360) 992-2355.
The security of all the members of the campus community is of vital concern to Clark College. Information regarding crime prevention advice, the authority of the Security/Safety Department, policies concerning reporting of any crimes which may occur on the campus, and crime statistics for the most recent 4-year period may be requested from the Clark College Security/Safety Department, (360) 992-2133.
If you are hired, you will need proof of identity, and documentation of U.S. citizenship or legal authorization to work.
CORRECTIONS OR EXTENDED NOTICES
Corrected or extended notices will be posted online and in the Human Resources Office.
Clark College Human Resources
February 9, 2018