Post Date: 02/08/2018
Close Date: 04/08/2018
Mental Health Therapist-Bilingual
Full Time, Full Benefits
Job Code: MHT/B-445
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
The Mental Health Therapist position provides outpatient mental health and/or substance use treatment services for children, adolescents, and their families, in a clinic setting. The responsibilities of the MHT include assessments, treatment planning, individual, family, and group therapy. This position is responsible for maintaining the clinical record for each client and ensuring the clinical record meets all compliance standards. Therapists are part of a multi-disciplinary team, and as part of the larger organization, employees of Morrison share a commitment to the Sanctuary Model and its principles.
Education and Work Experience:
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
• Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field required
• Meets QMHP requirements under State of Oregon Administrative Rules required
• Two years of direct treatment experience in a mental health setting
• Current Oregon Licensed mental health professional or a current professional mental health license in another state preferred
• Bilingual in Spanish required
• Attends Sanctuary Model and all other required agency trainings
• Provides emergency first-aid, as needed, and maintains a current standard first-aid/CPR certification
• Must pass criminal history check
• Must pass language testing if applicable
Mental Health Therapist (Bilingual): $21.10-$22.38
Mental Health Therapist (Licensed & Bilingual): $24.49-$25.06
• Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference job code "MHT/B-445" in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter. Indicate that you're applying for the Mental Health Therapist-Bilingual position.
• Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services following the directions above to 503-736-9759.
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
No phone calls please.
The position will remain open until enough qualified applicants have responded.
We Strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: http://www.morrisonkids.org/job/mentalhealththerapist-bilingual/