Post Date: 01/03/2018
Close Date: 04/03/2018
Do you have some time on your hands? Do you like driving? Do you want to give back to your community? We have a job for you. Ride Connection is a Part-time Driver to provide safe, reliable and courteous transportation services to older adults and people with disabilities. This position only requires a Class C (Regular Driver’s License.) This position will average 30 hours a week working Monday through Friday. It is located in East County, Gresham. We are looking for trustworthy, dependable driver with a sense of humor and passion for helping people in our community lead more independent lives. A Ride Connection application must be submitted.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service experience
• Ability to work as a team member with a diverse group of people
• Ability to work independently
• Able to maintain a driving record that meets or exceeds Ride Connection’s driver standards
• Experience operating a large vehicle
• Valid driver’s license with five years driving experience and excellent driving record as recorded by the Department of Motor Vehicles
• Ability to pass a national criminal record check which may include fingerprint identification.
• Must be to speak and read English
• Ability to speak other languages in addition to English
• Experience working with older adults and people with disabilities
• Knowledge of the geographic area
If this sounds like you, please visit www.rideconnection.org for application and job description. An application must be submitted in order to be considered for the position. For additional information or to submit your application material or to contact us at email@example.com. This position is an hourly non-exempt part time position. Compensation is $14.87 per hour and benefits are available. This position is open until filled.
Ride Connection shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that Ride Connection take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Complete details: https://rideconnection.org/about-us/careers