Post Date: 03/06/2018
Close Date: 03/20/2018
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for two Administrative Office Coordinators to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As an Administrative Office Coordinator, you will provide administrative, technical, clerical and office management support to the OIS Solution Development and Delivery (SDD) section managers and staff and to the OIS Business Operations unit as needed.
In this role, you will ensure that clerical and logistical functions of the section operate in an orderly fashion as well as establish and maintain procedures and other controls necessary to carry out assigned program activities.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are an Administrative Office Coordinator, don't delay, apply today!
Two years of experience as an administrative specialist or executive support specialist which included administrative support for a project, program, or operation. Administrative support includes those duties beyond clerical/secretarial such as: interpretation of laws, rules, and regulations; administrative data collection and analysis; and evaluation of projects, processes, and operations;
An equivalent combination of training and experience.
One year of postsecondary education may be substituted for up to one year of the experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or similar programs.
• Experience using Microsoft Outlook.
• Experience using Microsoft SharePoint.
• Ability to carry out and support administrative tasks for multiple lines of multiple management, line and project staff.
• Ability to increase team efficiency.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.