Post Date: 02/19/2018
Close Date: 03/31/2018
School Based Mental Health Therapist
Full Time, 10 month position
Job Code: MHT-SB-445
Portland Outpatient Services
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
The School-Based Mental Health Therapist provides outpatient mental health and/or substance use treatment services for children, adolescent, and their families, in a school, clinic, or community or home setting. Treatment may include assessments, individual, group, and/or family therapy, and case management as needed. Therapist will be joining a multi-disciplinary team, and as part of a larger organization, employees of Morrison share a commitment to trauma informed care.
• A shared commitment to Morrison’s values and mission statement
• Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field required
• Experience in a mental health setting providing therapy to children and families
• Must be able to meet QMHP requirements under State of Oregon MHDD Division’s Administrative rules.
• Basic computer skills using databases, word processing and email.
• Must pass DHS criminal background check.
• Must have personal transportation allowing for travel within Multnomah County in a timely manner; also meet agency driving requirements
School Based Mental Health Therapist $ 19.94- $21.15
School Based Mental Health Therapist (Licensed) $ 23.14-$23.68
School Based Mental Health Therapist (Bilingual) $ 21.68- $22.99
School Based Mental Health Therapist (Licensed and Bilingual) $ 25.16- $25.75
• Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference job code “MHT-SB-441” in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter. Indicate that you’re applying for the Mental Health Therapist position.
• Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services following the directions above to 503-736-9759.
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: http://www.morrisonkids.org/job/school-based-mental-health-therapist/