Post Date: 12/13/2017
Close Date: 01/12/2018
Lead Milieu Supervisor
Full Time, Full Benefits
Job Code: LMS-159
JOB SUMMARY: The Lead Milieu Supervisor is responsible for providing milieu leadership, mentoring and training to all milieu staff in the program. This position will have a special focus on Milieu Supervisors to provide coordination and training for these staff in their leadership positions. This position will help enforce that policy is followed, that staff are trained to best practices and policy, and that consistency occurs across all shifts. This staff will work within the milieu and will regularly be scheduled with evening/weekend shifts. They may also work across different shifts to determine training needs. They will work closely with the Assistant Program Director.
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent or work experience and education.
• 1 year leadership experience, supervising and managing staff, preferably in a residential setting
• Bi-lingual in Spanish language preferred.
• 3 years experience working with youth.
• Intermediate computer skills using word processing, databases, spreadsheets and email.
• Personal transportation allowing for travel within Oregon and Washington in a timely manner. If driving a personal vehicle, must provide proof of personal auto liability insurance of $100,000/$100,000, provide a copy of a valid driver’s license for state of residency, and have a driving record permitting coverage under corporate policy.
• Must pass criminal history.
• TB test within 30 days of hire.
• Complete all trainings as required.
• Work at all ORR Program Facilities.
• Facility is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Shift may require day, evening, overnight and weekend hours.
• Mast pass language testing if applicable.
Lead Milieu Supervisor:
Pay Range: $20.17 - $20.64
Pay Range (bilingual): $21.59 - $22.10
• Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference job code “LMS-159” in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter. Indicate that you’re applying for the Lead Milieu Supervisor position.
• Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services following the directions above to 503-736-9759.
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: http://www.morrisonkids.org/job/lead-milieu-supervisor-group-home/