Post Date: 12/27/2017
Close Date: 01/14/2018
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Director of Risk Management
DEPARTMENT: Risk Management
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
SUMMARY: The Director of Risk Management is responsible for the overall administration, coordination, evaluation, and development of the risk management function to safeguard Central City Concern, our clients, reputation, assets and the interests of stakeholders. The Director of Risk Management designs and implements an overall risk management process for the organization and will ensure Central City Concern is well positioned to avoid and respond to potential risk issues.
1. Bachelor's degree in business related field and 8 years of Risk Management experience.
2. Certified Risk Manager preferred; or extensive experience in the field of risk management.
3. Thorough knowledge of business systems, quality management, external reporting and internal controls.
4. Must possess a current driver's license, access to a vehicle, qualify as an Acceptable Driver as designated in Central City Concern's Fleet Safety policy. Must pass an initial drivers training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training. Must maintain vehicle insurance coverage of a minimum of $100,000/$300,000 personal auto liability coverage.
5. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
6. Will be required to carry a cell phone for work use. Cell phone to be provided by Central City Concern.
7. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
8. Must adhere to agency's non-discrimination policies.
9. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles, and sexual orientation, and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.centralcityconcern.org/jobs