Post Date: 02/20/2018
Close Date: 03/26/2018
The Key Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large partners and clients. Assigned to several named customers, the Key Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The Key Account Manager represents the entire range of Vetsource services and offerings to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. Option to work remotely.
Include, but are not limited to the following. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and executive management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary stakeholders
• Achieves assigned
• Meets assigned expectations for profitability and customer retention
• Achieves customer objectives as defined by Vetsource Management
• Completes annual account plans that meet company standards and update quarterly for review with Management
ORGANIZATIONAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
In addition to the job-specific responsibilities listed above, all employees are expected to support and model Vetsource’s Core Value Principles: Do the right thing every time; Treat others the way you want to be treated; Embrace Change; Be innovative; Get it done; Work hard, have fun! Employees will be held accountable for knowledge and effective application of these principles.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience in animal health industry
• Able to relate to and work with a wide variety of Stakeholders
• Uses a defined enterprise sales methodology to drive results
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Results driven, proactive and able to work autonomously
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing priorities
• Flexible, embrace change in a rapidly evolving work and market environment
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
• 4-6 years’ experience in direct B2B Sales and experience in animal health industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business management or related field. Equivalent work experience will be taken into consideration.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Familiarity of eCommerce business (on line retail)
• Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time
• The noise level in the work area is normally quiet to moderate
• Travel required – 50%
• Environment where dogs are present
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
We offer a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending, Life, and 401(k).
VetSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.
Complete details: https://careers-vetsource.icims.com/jobs/1032/key-account-manager/job