Post Date: 02/26/2018
Close Date: 03/18/2018
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Temporary Contract Analyst with IT experience to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As an IT Contract Analyst, you will assist with providing vendor and contract management and administration support for OHA and DHS technology projects.
Your responsibilities will include: drafting and coordinating reviews of contracts, amendments, and change orders; recommending and establishing project documentation; tracking standards to be used across projects related to contracts, deliverables, and related amendments; and supporting vendor management relationship activities.
In this role, you will review and analyze contractor reports to ensure the contractors are meeting their contractual requirements. You will work with Senior Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Sponsors, and Project Solution Leaders to ensure project needs are supported through proactive contracting practices aligned with the Office of Contracts and Procurements, and State Procurement Services.
Additionally, you will maintain a detailed working knowledge of contract content and requirements, including identification of relevant contract provisions and issue spotting.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are a Contract Analyst with IT experience, don't delay, apply today!
A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or any degree demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge and skills; AND four years professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning experience involving Contract Analysis.
Any combination of experience and education equivalent to seven years of professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning experience involving Contract Analysis.
• Recent experience in IT contract management and administration on contracts of $1 million or greater.
• Recent experience working with IT project contracts utilizing system integrators, internal and external resources, QA partners, and various oversight groups.
• Recent experience in IT professional services contract oversight and administration for infrastructure support, application support, software development, and/or maintenance & operations.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Contract drafting, review and execution;
o Enterprise-wide transformational system implementation;
o IT contract/vendor management in a government entity;
o Business process redesign and integration; and/or
o Oregon Public Procurement Code.
• Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with OHA and DHS internal and external stakeholders including the Office of the State CIO and federal partners.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines and within budget.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.