Post Date: 01/29/2018
Close Date: 02/28/2018
LifeWorks NW's Older adult program serves medically compromised adults in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF).
PURPOSE: provides mental health services and behavioral interventions.
DAYS/HOURS: This is a full time position, working four nines and one four hour day 8:30 am - 6 pm and 10 am - 2 pm (flexible)
Rate of Pay: $16.86 - $18.34 hour/ Full benefits such as medical, dental and paid time off (PTO)
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field OR at least 3 years working in a related field (QMHA status required).
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) fluency skills preferred.
• Prior experience working in skilled nursing facilities or leading behavioral groups preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively; understand mental health assessment, treatment and service terminology and individual, group, family and other counseling techniques; program policies and procedures for services and supports identified in an ISSP. (Individual Services and Supports Plan.)
• Good computer skills including a functional knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word. Ability to master proprietary software including electronic health record system.
• Demonstrates effective communication skills and maintains a cooperative working relationship with others in a culturally diverse environment.
• Requires ability to work weekends.
• Understanding of and ability to apply medical and mental health assessment, treatment, and service terms.
APPLY AT: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/716678.html
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community.
LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law.
Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09
Complete details: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/716678.html