Post Date: 03/07/2018
Close Date: 04/01/2018
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: On Call Subacute Technician
DEPARTMENT: Hooper Detoxification Stabilization Center
REPORTS TO: Subacute Program Manager
HOURS: On-Call (no set schedule)
WAGE: $11.25/Per Hour
On-Call employees must work at least once in every 6 month period to remain active on payroll
SUMMARY: This position provides support for the Nursing staff in caring for and monitoring of patients during the Subacute detoxification process.
1. High school diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Certified Nursing Assistant preferred.
3. Experience checking vital signs preferred.
4. Bilingual (Spanish, Russian) preferred.
5. Preferred two years experience in the chemical dependency field.
6. Must read and write English and have legible handwriting.
7. Current CPR certification or must obtain within two months if not current.
8. Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
9. Have a moderate level of computer literacy including MS Office products.
10. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check. 11. The OAR prohibits A&D program staff from having within the previous 3 years a DUI conviction or diversion, a felony conviction, or a conviction under the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
12. If a recovering chemically dependent person must be in a program of recovery and able to provide documentation of sobriety a minimum of two years.
13. Must have the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
14. Must be able to climb stairs several times a day.
15. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
16. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and patients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.centralcityconcern.org/jobs/