Post Date: 12/26/2017
Close Date: 01/09/2018
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Analyst with PowerBuilder Development experience to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
What you will do!
As a Senior Systems Analyst, you will be involved in senior-level PowerBuilder development to support the Oregon Access and TRACS Case Management applications. You will provide high quality expertise and leadership to analyze, plan, develop, integrate, and implement the operations, maintenance, and new enhancements for these systems.
In this role, you may have contact with vendors to access new technology and with contracted personnel to provide oversight, and analyze compliance with contract specifications.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are a Systems Analyst with PowerBuilder Development experience, don't delay, apply today!
(a) Six (6) years of information systems experience in Application Development.
(b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND four (4) years of information systems experience in Application Development.
(c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND two (2) years of information systems experience in Application Development.
(d) Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field may substitute for all of the above.
• Application development experience with PowerBuilder, preferably version 12.6.
• Experience using Stored Procedures with PowerBuilder.
• Experience with PowerBuilder interfaces to Mainframe environments.
• Experience using DB2.
• Scripting experience with Unix.
• Extensive Knowledge in the following areas:
o Java Platform Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
o Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise or SQL Server
o Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere or SQL Anywhere for remote devices
o Sybase Mobilink or other software used to synchronize to mobile devices.
o Waterfall or Agile Software Development Methodologies
o Structured information systems design and development on multiple technology platforms.
• Ability to establish controls and security measures.
• Knowledge of project management principles and methodologies.
• Experience developing policies and procedures.
• Ability to analyze organizational needs and implement cost-effective solutions.
• Skill in providing professional and technical staff information, advice, training and assistance.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.