Post Date: 01/18/2018
Close Date: 02/11/2018
Provides strategic communications consultation, planning, implementation & recommended solutions for multiple KP programs & projects to meet internal & external organizational communication goals. As a Sr member of the communication team, may have oversight of other communication staff for the purpose of implementing specific communication projects, events or programs w/in a given scope &/or timeframe. May be responsible for overseeing & coordinating a critical strategic area for the region such hospital or care delivery communications & issues Mgmt.
• Minimum seven (7) years of experience in a corporate communications/PR environment to include one (1) year of leadership/mentoring of programs and communications staff.
• Minimum two (2) years of experience consulting/advising stakeholder and client audiences.
• Minimum one (1) year of recent experience in planning and implementing complex communications plans and projects for a large complex organization or agency with a track record of increasing responsibility.
• Experience directing new and social media campaigns.
• Experience directing special events.
• Experience setting and managing budgets.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, english, business OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
To Apply, click the link in this advertisement or go to jobs.kp.org and reference keyword: 655639