Post Date: 12/17/2018
Close Date: 01/25/2019
The firm has an opening for a full-time experienced Legal Secretary/Assistant in its Business and Corporate practice group in the Portland office.
This position requires 3+ years of experience with business and corporate law, strong secretarial skills, strong computer skills, and a high level of organization and accuracy with attention to detail. The successful candidate will be able to turn work around quickly, possess strong oral and written communication skills and be a self-starter with a positive attitude who enjoys a fast paced, team environment.
Additional skills include:
- Ability to meet deadlines and turn work around quickly
- Strong professional oral and written communication
- Experience with scheduling meetings, tracking calendars and arranging travel for 3+ timekeepers
- General administrative responsibilities including expense reports, time entry and typing correspondence
- College degree, plus at least 3 years of recent legal experience preferred. Any satisfactory combination of experience and education will be considered.
Preferred Computer Skills:
- Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Melissa Tofell, Legal Support Services Manager at Recruiting@schwabe.com.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt provides a team-oriented working environment, offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits including medical, dental, life, LTD, 401(k)/profit sharing retirement, tuition reimbursement, EAP, transit subsidy, and paid time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other status protected by law.
Complete details: https://www.schwabe.com/careers-professionals