Post Date: 03/21/2019
Close Date: 04/20/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Alcohol and Drug Case Manager II
DEPARTMENT: Community Engagement Program (CEP)
SALARY: $19.64 - $22.58 DOE
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Case Manager works as a member of a multi-disciplinary team providing intensive case
management and integrated dual diagnosis treatment. The team works to address all treatment needs; including,
crisis management, substance abuse treatment, medication management, physical health treatment, mental
health treatment, accessing benefits and entitlements, accessing appropriate and affordable housing, and
accessing employment and educational opportunities.
1. Must have a bachelor’s degree and able to meet the credentialing requirements for QMHA.
2. Must have a CADC I certification.
3. Must have three (3) years of work, education, training or experience specializing in chemical dependency
and mental health treatment.
4. Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
5. Has the competencies necessary to:
a. Communicate effectively;
b. Perform drug and alcohol assessments and develop service plans based on ASAM criteria;
c. Understand treatment and service terminology and able to apply the concepts;
d. Provide psychosocial skills development; and
e. Implement interventions prescribed on a service plan.
6. If in recovery, must be able to document continuous abstinence under independent living conditions or
recovery housing for the immediate past two years.
7. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check. This includes clearance by
the DHS Background Check Unit.
8. The OAR prohibits A&D program staff from having within the previous 3 years a DUI conviction or
diversion, a felony conviction, or a conviction under the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
9. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects. Must be able to
climb stairs several times a day.
10. Will be required to carry an agency cell phone for work use. Cell phone will be provided by Central City
11. Must possess a current driver’s license, pass a DMV background check and be designated an
“acceptable” driver as outlined in Central City Concern’s Fleet Safety Policy. Must pass an initial
drivers training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training.
12. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
13. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views,
cultural backgrounds, life-styles, and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and
Central City Concern is a second chance employer and complies with applicable laws regarding consideration of
criminal background for employment purposes. Government regulations, contractual requirements, or the
duties of this particular job may require CCC to conduct a background check and take appropriate action to
address prior criminal convictions.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs