Post Date: 10/24/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
PeaceHealth is Hiring for a System Director of Rewards!
PeaceHealth is looking for a talented System Director of Rewards to undertake the management and direction of all compensation, health, welfare and retirement benefits. In this position, you will provide leadership to the Human Resource Rewards team while fostering an environment of innovation, standards of excellence, and compassionate service.
The ideal candidate will be a personable leader who can develop processes and programs that support organization imperatives, as well as optimize the stewardship of resources. As an organization executive, the System Director of Rewards will use their extensive human resource experience to enhance PeaceHealth's business deliverables, desired Caregiver behavior, and organization success. This position is key to PeaceHealth’s future, and the incumbent must be an effective communicator and process-oriented problem solver.
Qualifications for the System Director of Rewards include:
• Master’s degree in business administration, human resources, or related field required or a combination of education and professional experience
• Minimum of seven years’ experience in human resource leadership, preferably in the healthcare industry
• Minimum of five years’ experience in compensation and/or benefits, preferably at the corporate level
• Proven leadership skills managing a shared services environment
• Thorough knowledge of complex organizational structures and cultures
• Strong ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a medical group practice with more than 1100 providers and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. The Sisters shared expertise and transferred wisdom from one medical center to another, always finding the best way to serve the unmet need for healthcare in their communities. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission. Visit us online at peacehealth.org.
Interested? Visit jobs.peacehealth.org and search for Job ID: 171163 or email our executive recruiter at Dtoney@peaceHealth.org.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.