Post Date: 01/17/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
Business and Financial Management Analyst
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Analyze business processes and procedures, plan and perform complex data analyses in order to support the Business Office and Foundation departments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
To see full job description visit: http://apptrkr.com/1372330
MINIMUM/MANDATORY EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the duties as described. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and skills would be: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Public Administration, or related field AND three years of progressively responsible experience.
• Knowledge of fiscal policies, operations, procedures, administrative rules, and compliance guidelines, and relevant laws, regulations, and court decisions.
• Knowledge of principles, tools, and techniques for project planning and management and sound business communication.
Demonstrated proficiency in use of financial systems and software, and the Microsoft Office suite. Skill in working with technical information in a complex database.
• Ability to work under limited supervision, independently determine methodologies, assumptions and data parameters to develop and adjust analytical models; determine report formatting; determine methods for resolving issues.
• Ability to analyze and identify complex administrative, operational, economic, financial, budgetary, and organizational issues; evaluate alternatives; provide sound, logical, fact-based conclusions and recommendations.
• Ability to collect, evaluate, and interpret complex data in statistical and narrative forms; ability to use quantitative and qualitative analysis, tools, and modeling.
• Ability to analyze, interpret, explain, and apply relevant laws, regulations, ordinances, policies, and procedures.
• Ability to communicate clearly, logically, and persuasively, both verbally and in writing; prepare clear, concise, and comprehensive reports, correspondence, and other documents involving administrative, organizational, technical, budgetary, and financial data; communicate complex analytical topics to non-technical audiences.
Clackamas Community College is a diverse community that provides equal opportunity in employment, activities, and its programs.It is the policy of the Clackamas Community College and its Board that there will be no discrimination or harassment in any educations programs, activities or employment on the grounds of race, color, religion, ethnicity, use of native language, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, age, genetic information or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
The College also prohibits retaliation against an individual for engaging in activity protected under this policy, and interfering with rights or privileges granted under anti-discrimination laws.
Complete details: http://apptrkr.com/1372330