Post Date: 08/14/2018
Close Date: 12/31/2018
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has fantastic opportunities for Project Managers with IT experience to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
What you will do!
As a Senior IT Project Manager, you will develop and manage the execution of comprehensive or high-risk project plans, budgets, schedules and controls from project initiation to project close-out.
This position offers you the opportunity to lead the decision-making process throughout the Oregon Health Authority and Department of Human Services for the detailed requirements, design, testing and start-up operations related to the development and implementation efforts of achieving the long term goals of the customer agency.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are a Project Manager with IT experience, don't delay, apply today!
These are full-time, Limited Duration positions that are classified as management services, non-supervisory and are not represented by a union.
These position will be located in Salem at 550 Capitol Street NE.
These limited duration positions are currently scheduled through June 30th, 2019. Employment beyond June 30th, 2019 will be depended upon funding and the needs of the program at that time.
Seven years of professional level experience related to Project Management;
Six years of professional level experience related to the class concept AND an Oregon Project Associate Certification;
Four years of professional level experience related to the class concept AND a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Public Administration, or a closely related field;
Two years of professional level experience AND Project Management Professional Certification awarded by the Project Management Institute.
• Experience managing large complex multi-million dollar projects that involved implementing COTS, developing custom software solutions and/or organizational transformations.
• Ability to successfully apply project management knowledge in ambiguous and unique circumstances while managing a cross-functional team with internal matrix resources and external contractors.
• 5 or more years of Project Management experience in the last 7 years that included using project management best practices and standard methodologies such as PMI (PMBOK), PRINCE 2, etc.
• Proven success in navigating complex organizations with loosely defined structures and boundaries.
• Proven ability to recognize and anticipate emerging project risks and business priorities and to address those developments through risk mitigation, contingency plans and communication strategies.
• Management experience in risk mitigation and project stewardship.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.