Post Date: 02/14/2020
Close Date: 04/13/2020
Responsible for the day-to-day management of leasing and sales transactions for a tenant rep team in Portland, OR. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of a transaction ensuring proper engagement by broker/brokerage team and solicitation of market information for client support. May provide utilization of team administrator when workload exceeds time in day or when additional support is needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage flow of key documentation (i.e., drafting, distribution and management).
• Interface with outside brokers.
• Interface with clients (i.e., scheduling tours, client feedback, meeting coordination).
• Update reports to clients with high level of accuracy.
• Complete financial analysis.
• Prepare matrix to compare deals.
• Prepare RFP’s and counter-proposals with broker input.
• Prepare deal closing packet.
• Follow up on construction process, lease commencement, etc.
• Follow up post move-in with client.
• Complete preliminary letter of intent (LOI) vs. lease review.
• Make recommendations to broker/brokerage team as to ways to streamline processes and provide better service to clients.
• Client services skills;
• Communication proficiency both oral and written;
• Financial analysis;
• Organization skills;
• Teamwork orientation; and
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE / ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) preferred;
• Real estate experience preferred;
• Must obtain and hold Oregon real estate license;
• Ability to read and understand commercial real estate documents (i.e., lease, purchase and sale agreement, sublease agreement, SNDA, estoppel, assignment agreement); and
• 3+ years experience in senior-level administrative support.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Some limited travel may be required for site inspections or to meet with local clients. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate and timely information, operate a computer and other office equipment, move about the workspace, remain in a stationary position for 75% of the time, and extend hands/arms in any direction.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
PDF Version: PDF descrption available