Post Date: 03/14/2019
Close Date: 05/30/2019
Central City Concern’s (CCC) Blackburn Center is a new six-floor building in East Portland, Oregon (clinic and housing) that will give vulnerable people access to integrated housing, employment and health services, and provide support they need to stabilize and rebuild their lives.
CCC is hiring employees to help lift this project to national prominence. Known for innovative programming already, CCC now moves toward a first-of-its-kind operating model (including key changes such as centralized intake and integrated care teams) in a more diverse community and a landscape of new potential community partners. About 40 percent of East Portland’s population are immigrants and from communities of color. We strive to be a true reflection of the community and design our services and teams to achieve a culturally responsive place for our clients.
Our innovative, comprehensive services focuses on the whole person and their well-being. Our guiding principles drive this work to be:
• trauma informed
• integrated; in collaboration with community partners
• focused on diversity, equity and inclusion; and
• sustainable for long-term success.
Join us in this innovative and impactful work! CCC values lived experience and multilingual individuals in its hiring practices. Training and advancement opportunities are embedded in our culture and staff members support one another in their professional endeavors.
TITLE: Blackburn Center Operations Director
DEPARTMENT: Blackburn Center
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Blackburn Center is an innovative program that will offer integrated housing, health care, and employment services with the long-term goal of eliminating homelessness. We seek to change how these services are delivered to all people, especially vulnerable populations.
The Operations Director is responsible for excellence and sustainability of all operations at the Blackburn Center. In a dyad relationship with the Blackburn Services Director, this position is responsible for overall financial quality, safety and experience of the Center. The Blackburn Center Operations Director will have a dotted line relationship with the CCC Chief Housing & Strategy Officer. The Blackburn Center Operations Director will collaborate to develop, monitor and cascade quality, safety, experience and financial KPIs to drive performance and improvement.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare or other relevant field. Master’s level degree preferred.
2. Ten years of progressively accountability in healthcare business and site operations in a matrixed environment required. Experience in safety net healthcare settings is preferred.
3. If a recovering chemically dependent person, a minimum of two years sobriety is required.
4. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB Test, and background check.
5. Will be required to carry an agency cell phone for work use. Cell phone will be provided by Central City Concern.
6. Must generally have the ability to walk, bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects, and climb stairs with reasonable or no accommodation.
7. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
8. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations, and treat individuals with respect and dignity.
Check out the full job description and apply at:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs