Post Date: 11/21/2018
Close Date: 12/14/2018
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, and relationship-focused individual to join our Development team. We offer an environment that is reflective of our values and spirit with an emphasis on shared leadership, personal autonomy and an authentic approach to long term donor relationships. The Sr. Donor Relations Officer will join a Donor Relations Team and provide a high level of donor acquisition and stewardship for new and existing donors. This is an exciting opportunity for a proven Development professional to build a robust donor engagement program for mid-level donors and provide input and feedback to senior leadership on overall development strategies.
If these statements and skills describe you, please apply today!
• You value the power of relationships and make them the core of your work
• You enjoy working in an organizational culture that places a higher premium on equity, diversity and inclusion
• You have a proven record of gift acquisition
• You are goal-oriented and work together with team members to achieve them
• You are highly organized and take pride in documenting donor information
• You are solution-oriented, barriers serve to generate your creativity
• You hold yourself accountable
• You are a resourceful problem-solver, researching, collaborating, investigating to find solutions
• You are excited to work in a high-energy professional environment
For more information on this position and/or to apply please go to the link provided!