Post Date: 08/13/2019
Close Date: 08/30/2019
eROI creates digital experiences across email, web, and social for clients big and small. At eROI, we are one—working as a wholly collaborative team to drive revenue by making our partners’ passions our own, considering each engagement and uniquely tailoring to exceed their goals. With boundless curiosity, we start with ‘why’ instead of ‘what’ to hear the truth so that we can craft the right solution. Seeking to inspire and be inspired with each interaction, we have an opportunity to be amazed and to understand that collectively we can create experiences greater than we can alone.
The Controller is responsible for the accounting operations of the organization and all aspects of financial management. This includes production of periodic regulatory and financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting controls, and budget and forecast preparation to mitigate risk.
The individual in this position will ensure the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results and that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles. The Controller’s responsibilities also include financial risk management and supervision of the accounting and finance staff.
Tasks + Expectations
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Payroll, and Revenue Recognition
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Provide leadership, supervise and develop the skills of the accounting team to align with company goals and culture
• Collaborate with other team members to educate the accounting/finance/budgeting processes
• Maintain chart of accounts
• Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
• Provide financial analyses as needed, for capital investments, pricing decisions and contract negotiations
• Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
• Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
KNOWLEDGE + SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• 5+ years of progressively responsible experience and overall combined accounting and finance experience
• 2+ years supervisory experience
• CPA or CMA required
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Public accounting experience strongly preferred
At eROI, we’re committed to the ongoing efforts that characterize diversity, equity and inclusion. You’ll see this in our hiring practices, growth plans and workplace programs. Our workplace and work are better when diverse perspectives are reflected in our office, business decision and work.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age
Complete details: https://eroi.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=78