Post Date: 03/04/2020
Close Date: 04/20/2020
Resident Services Coordinator -Youth and Family Department Resident Services
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Reports To: RS Program Manager
Salary Range: $17.00-24.46 hourly
The Youth Programs Coordinator implements REACH After School Youth Program for youth of school age and families living in REACH’s Clark County apartment buildings. This coordinator works collaboratively with the Programs Team and the Resident Services department to help REACH youth and families establish financially stable lives and build assets. This position will work closely with the on-site RSC, school districts and partner agencies.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
• Identifies, develops, coordinates and facilitates skill-building workshops and recreational activities in and near the building sites for youth of all ages.
• Establish financial education programs and initiatives that promote economic empowerment, stability and advancement for youth and their families.
• Maintains connections with parents regarding their child’s participation in Youth Program activities.
• Communicates with Resident Services staff about parent requests for information and referral services.
• Identify and create partnerships with school district and youth/family specific community partners.
Education and/or Experience:
• One or more years’ experience with youth development.
• A background or interest in teaching, community development or social work.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Benefits package: REACH offers an incredible benefits package to our employees!
401(k) Retirement plan with employer match, FSA, Medical, Dental, EAP, short and long-term disability, life and AD&D, employee service recognition award system, paid holidays, PTO, personal days, and sick leave. REACH also injects fun and camaraderie into the workplace by organizing activities, contests, and special events for our staff.
**Benefit coverage begins for FT/PT employees on the first of the month after hired, excluding 401(k) plan, other terms apply
Complete details: https://reachcdc.org/reach/careers