Post Date: 01/29/2020
Close Date: 03/31/2020
System Director of Rewards Opportunity in Portland Metro Area!
PeaceHealth is looking for a talented System Director of Rewards, to undertake the management and direction of all compensation, health, welfare and retirement benefits. Working closely with our Union Leader, you will provide guidance to the Human Resource Rewards team while fostering an environment of innovation, standards of excellence, and compassionate service.
The ideal candidate will be a personable leader who can develop processes and programs that support organization imperatives, as well as optimize the stewardship of resources. As an organization executive, the System Director of Rewards will use their extensive human resource experience to enhance PeaceHealth's business deliverables, desired Caregiver behavior, and organization success. This position is key to PeaceHealth’s future, and the incumbent must be an effective communicator and process-oriented problem solver.
Qualifications for the System Director of Rewards include:
• Master’s degree in business administration, human resources, or related field required or a combination of education and professional experience
• Minimum of seven years’ experience in human resource leadership, preferably in the healthcare industry
• Minimum of five years’ experience in compensation and/or benefits, preferably at the corporate level
• Proven leadership skills managing a shared services environment
• Thorough knowledge of complex organizational structures and cultures
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #171163 to apply!
If you would like any additional information, you may contact our Executive Recruiter Deanna Toney at Dtoney@peaceHealth.org.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.