Post Date: 10/17/2019
Close Date: 12/01/2019
The Oregon Health Authority currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Analyst with Mainframe experience to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As a Systems Analyst, you will work with customers to define detailed system requirements and create a detailed system design.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are a Systems Analyst with Mainframe experience, don't delay, apply today!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• (a) Four (4) years of information systems experience in Mainframe Technologies. OR (b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND Two (2) years of information systems experience in Mainframe Technologies. OR (c) A Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field may substitute for all of the above.
• Strong working knowledge of relational database techniques related to application development.
• Experience with Sybase and/or DB2.
• Experience creating or assisting in creating test databases, tables, stored procedures, queries, reports and/or server application integration.
• Ability to extract files and FTP to Unix Servers.
• Knowledge of mainframe environments.
• Experience using COBOL or other structured programming techniques.
• Knowledge of or experience with teleprocessing for business applications using CICS, TSO, EasytrievePlus and/or VSAM.
• Experience using IBM 3033, Video Display Terminal, Websphere, Java and/or SOAP technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.