Post Date: 11/26/2019
Close Date: 12/26/2019
The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for Two (2) Service Desk Technicians with Security and Access experience to join an excellent team, provide top-notch support and work to advance their IT operations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO!
As a Service Desk Technician, you will provide support to both internal and external customers of the Office of Information Services (OIS). In this Tier 2 role, you will be business focused with a concentration on receiving and recording requests within the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and the Department of Human Services (DHS).
In this role, you will resolve repetitive issues such as password resets, training/inquiry questions and application support. You will clearly communicate solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner and provide one-on-one training over the phone, via network or in person as needed.
Additionally, you will answer complex technical questions and resolve problems passed off from lower-level technicians within or outside of the Service Desk.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• (a) Three (3) years of information systems experience in Technical Support. OR (b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or a related field; AND One (1) year of information systems experience in Technical Support. OR (c) A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
• IT experience in security and access controls.
• Experience using Computer Associates (CA) Service Desk Manager Software or a comparable Enterprise-wide Ticketing System.
• Solid understanding of the ITIL Service Model.
• Experience maintaining documentation.
• Ability to respond to a large volume and wide range or requests.
• Ability to learn and work under pressure and remain professional and tactful.
• Outstanding customer service skills for both internal and external customers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position