Post Date: 12/05/2019
Close Date: 01/31/2020
Claims Management Opportunity based in Portland Metro Area!
PeaceHealth is seeking a talented Claims Manager for our headquarters in Vancouver, WA. In this position, you will be responsible for the investigation, evaluation, adjudication and resolution of claims and lawsuits presented against PeaceHealth consistent with Premier claims management expectations.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Claims Manager position include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Insurance, Legal or Healthcare related field and/or equivalent education/experience is required.
• Clinical background and/or Juris Doctorate strongly preferred.
• A minimum of five years in the negotiation and settlement of physician medical malpractice liability claims and management of litigated professional liability cases is required.
• Experience in the resolution of complex medical malpractice cases, involving potential exposure required.
• Sophisticated data management experience and skills for presentation and reporting such as SQL, SAP, Crystal Reports, Excess, Access, Tableau, etc.
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #174936 to learn more and apply!
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.