Post Date: 03/11/2020
Close Date: 03/30/2020
Wage: $41,649 to $53,934/Annually-Depends on Skills
*REACH practices an equity pay philosophy that includes reviewing knowledge, skill, effort, responsibility, and working conditions in the performance of work.
REACH owned and managed projects generally fall under three basic programs:
• REACH Conventional Housing,
• LIHTC (Tax Credit Affordable Housing) and
• HUD Program Housing
All Community Manager positions include the duties and responsibilities outlined in the REACH Conventional Housing. Additional qualifications are required for managing LIHTC and HUD projects.
• Knowledge of property management practices including applicable landlord/tenant and fair housing rules and regulations.
• Knowledge of tax credit compliance practices, policies and procedures.
• Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with all types of people
Education and/or Experience:
• High school education or equivalent.
• Two years related experience required.
• Trained and knowledgeable in Fair Housing and Oregon Landlord Tenant Laws
• Tax Credit and/or Occupancy Specialist Certification required, if indicated above.
o REACH Conventional Housing,
o LIHTC (Tax Credit Affordable Housing) and
o HUD Program Housing
Benefits package: REACH offers an incredible benefits package to our employees!401(k) Retirement plan with employer match, FSA, Medical, Dental, EAP, short and long-term disability, life and AD&D, employee service recognition award system, paid holidays, PTO, personal days, and sick leave. REACH also injects fun and camaraderie into the workplace by organizing activities, contests, and special events for our staff.
**Benefit coverage begins for FT/PT employees on the first of the month after hired, excluding 401(k) plan, other terms apply**
NOTE: When applying to a position be sure to check inbox/junk/spam for notifications from the HR/Recruiting team for next steps
Complete details: https://reachcdc.org/reach/careers