Post Date: 06/27/2019
Close Date: 07/31/2019
The Internal Audit Technical Data Analyst or Senior performs and manages technical and analytical functions to support the needs of the Internal Audit division. The Internal Audit Technical Analyst or Senior provides information that will support internal audits, external audits, special projects, and continuous monitoring.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
• Internal Audit Technical Data Analyst would have a Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, actuarial science, statistics, finance, computer science or an equivalent related field and 2 years of intermediate experience in data analysis or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Senior Internal Audit Technical Data Analyst would have a Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, actuarial science, statistics, finance, computer science or an equivalent related field and 5 years of professional experience in data analysis and 2 years of intermediate audit support experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated technical experience and knowledge of data structures and methodology.
• Proven ability to extra and translate data into the most appropriate form for analysis.
• Proven analytical, decision making and problem solving skills.
• Strong computer skills (i.e., word processing, spreadsheets, statistical analysis, ACL, database, SAS / SQL).
• Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet established deadlines.
• Solid oral and written communication skills. Can convey technical information in a less-technical manner.
The is a multiple level position depending on experience.
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have over a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.