Post Date: 09/27/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: RN Complex Care Manager
DEPARTMENT: Old Town Clinic, Summit Team
REPORTS TO: Clinical Services Manager
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The primary function of this nursing role is to provide complex care management for the Summit Complex Care Team, including care transition support, provision and supervision of clinical care.
1. Successful completion of a course of accredited study that leads to the AD, or BS or AA
degree in Nursing from OSBN or State Board approved course. Bachelor’s degree in
2. Current RN license in the State of Oregon.
3. Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
4. Must have current CPR certification or must be able to obtain in one month.
5. More than three (3) years progressively responsible and directly related work
experience, preferably in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
6. Accredited Case Manager Certification or equivalent experience preferred.
7. Must possess a current drivers license, pass a DMV background check and be designated
an “acceptable” driver as outlined in Central City Concern’s Fleet Safety Policy. Must
pass an initial drivers training and an annual recertification training.
8. Will be required to carry a cell phone for work use. Cell phone to be provided by Central
9. If a recovering chemically dependent person, must have 2 years of continuous sobriety
from date of employment.
10. Sufficient manual dexterity and physical ability to perform duties.
11. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB Test and background check.
12. Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects and
13. Must adhere to agency’s policies.
14. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic
backgrounds, religious views, political affiliations, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles, and
sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY: Check out the full job description and apply at:
You must apply on the website and upload your resume and cover letter in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs