Post Date: 12/05/2019
Close Date: 01/31/2020
Clinical Risk Management opportunity in Portland Metro Area!
PeaceHealth is seeking a talented Clinical Risk Manager to oversee and administer the risk management activities for one of our network inpatient and outpatient facilities. In this position, you will be responsible for identifying, assessing and recommending actions for actual and potential exposures to the organization, with a goal of improved patient safety and protection of organization assets.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Risk Manager position include:
• Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business, risk management or related field.
• Graduate of accredited State Board of Nursing program preferred.
• Minimum of three years of clinical risk management experience required.
• Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) certification required within eighteen months of employment.
• Patient facing- the ability to meet with distressed patients and their families
• Subject matter expert on risk management
• Experience investigating critical events
• Understanding of claims management process and preparing litigation cases
• Able to contribute on a rotational 24/7 on-call schedule
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #174542 to learn more and apply!
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position