Post Date: 12/19/2019
Close Date: 01/19/2020
We are the team behind the team. As employees of the Portland Trail Blazers at the Rose Quarter, we bring people together to create extraordinary moments and lasting memories through the power of sports and entertainment. Our organization has an opportunity and responsibility to positively impact our staff, players, fans, and community. As such, we are committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion within our organization and our community.
We ask that you join us in this journey, and that you continue to advance this work within your own sphere of influence. We are all in this together - after all, we are all part of Rip City!
As our Digital Innovation Manager, you will assist in the advancement of technology and help push our organization towards true digital innovation. You will help implement comprehensive strategies to increase engagement across our digital touchpoints. You will design, develop, maintain websites and email marketing across all verticals, and use technology to implement mobile apps, AR and VR.
You will be responsible for:
• Developing, designing and managing websites and pages for all organizational verticals
• Partnering with Director of Digital Innovation to iterate and advance innovation of all digital products including websites, mobile apps, VR, and AR.
• Functioning as the key liaison between the digital and analytics team and supporting lead generation and data acquisition.
• Proactively seeking out, vetting and implementing new technologies to innovate throughout the company.
• Partnering with Director of Content to continuously seek out new ways to improve social engagement and content value.
• Leading email design strategy and development for the organization.
• Working closely with NBA League digital staff to continuously improve the digital experience for Trail Blazers fans.
You are qualified if:
• You have a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• You are a leader in web design using HTML and CSS.
• You are an expert in Adobe CC.
• You are well-versed in online CMS - Wordpress and/or Drupal preferred.
• You embrace emerging technologies that will help position us as a leader within the industry.
• You are energized by innovation.
• You have a good design eye - UI/UX is your expertise.
• You have experience designing and maintaining digital products and programs.
Offers of employment will be conditioned on an individualized assessment of background check results after a conditional offer is made.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to being champions of diversity in our organization and community.