Post Date: 02/25/2019
Close Date: 03/30/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Data Specialist/Administrative Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Benefits and Entitlement Specialist Team (B.E.S.T.)
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
SUMMARY: The Data Specialist works as an integral part of the Benefits Team to document and receive referrals, medical and psychological records, as well as all correspondence for BEST. They coordinate and schedule all consultative exams, handle billing, order and receive supplies as well as generate reports requested by our partners and Central City Concern Management. In short they perform all the duties, including driving, necessary to allow benefit specialist to concentrate on preparing and filing applications for our clients.
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D.
2. Two years of experience working with databases and generating reports, performing data entry, and other administrative tasks.
3. Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
4. Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm.
5. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
6. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check. This includes clearance by the DHS Background Check Unit.
7. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, twist, reach upward, and occasionally lift items of approximately 25 pounds
8. Must have the ability to complete forms thoroughly and accurately.
9. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
10. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles, and sexual orientations, treating each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs