Post Date: 10/18/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Front Desk Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Old Town Clinic
REPORTS TO: Clinic Operations Manager
SALARY: $19.00-$20.90 Hourly
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Front Desk Supervisor serves as a mentor and role model to the front desk staff of Old Town Clinic while performing all general reception duties. They will provide direct oversight of the Receptionists and Front Desk Administration Assistant, ensuring that all responsibilities are delivered per protocol and in a trauma informed manner. The Supervisor is responsible for reviewing applications, arranging interviews, hiring and training front desk staff. They perform staff reviews, provide coaching and corrective actions. They facilitate department meetings and play a key role in establishing front desk policies and protocols. The Supervisor works closely with the Clinic Operations Manager to ensure adequate staffing and effective processes are in place and participate in quality improvement measures while providing our patients with exceptional customer service.
1. High School or GED required.
2. Minimum two (2) years recent experience in a clinical setting performing front desk and
3. Minimum one (1) year experience supervising or leading a front desk team in a clinic
4. Perform confidently with computer software.
5. Experience with electronic scheduling & working within EMR, Centricity experience
6. Must have current CPR certification or must be able to obtain in one month.
7. Experience in insurance verification, OHP and Medicare preferred
8. If a recovering chemical dependent person, a minimum of two years sobriety is required.
9. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB test and background check.
10. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects; climb
stairs several times a day.
11. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
12. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds,
religious views, political affiliations, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles, and sexual orientations,
treating each individual with respect and dignity.
13. Must generally have the ability to walk, bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift
heavy objects, and climb stairs with reasonable or no accommodation.
HOW TO APPLY: Check out the full job description and apply at:
You must apply on the website and upload your resume and cover letter in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs