Post Date: 10/11/2019
Close Date: 11/30/2019
Mental Health Therapist
Full-Time, Full Benefits
FLSA Status: Exempt
Our Beaverton Outpatient team is seeking a Community Based Mental Health Therapist (MHT) who is passionate about working with youth, adolescents, and their families. This position provides intensive specialized mental health services for children, adolescents, and their families in need of stabilization and diversion away from psychiatric hospitalization and residential placement. The Community Based MHT provides in home and community based comprehensive and individualized services. The responsibilities include assessments, treatment planning, individual, family, group therapy, and maintaining the clinical record for each client and ensuring that the clinical record meets all compliance standards
Program: Outpatient Services
Education and Work Experience:
A typical background for the person who can fulfill the duties of this position is as follows:
Master’s level degree in psychology, social work, counseling or related field.
• Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field required
• Meets QMHP requirements under State of Oregon Administrative Rules required
• Two years of direct treatment experience in a mental health setting
• Current Oregon Licensed mental health professional or a current professional mental health license in another state preferred
• Must Pass criminal background check
• Personal transportation allowing for frequent, regular travel within the Portland metropolitan area in a timely manner is crucial in this position. A copy of a valid driver’s license for state of residency, proof of personal auto liability coverage must be provided, and a driving record meeting corporate driving requirements is required. Personal auto liability coverage at $100,000/$100,000 level is required and must be maintained
Community Based Mental Health Therapist: $21.68 - $25.75
Bilingual (Spanish) Community Based Mental Health Therapist : $23.43 - $27.82
Benefits and Perks:
Supervision for licensure. Extensive benefit package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. Company provided Life and Long-Term Disability. Paid vacation and sick time. Access to employee resource groups and much more!
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Visit our website to learn more about mission and history and our strategy for accomplishing our goal of achieving significant, positive, and long-term clinical outcomes for the clients we serve.
• Click here to apply online:
If viewing the job post through a website without enabled links, please visit https://www.morrisonkids.org/careers/openpositions/ select the job title “Mental Health Therapist - Community Based Beaverton Outpatient" and click: "APPLY FOR JOB!"
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.