Post Date: 06/29/2020
Close Date: 07/12/2020
Job number: REQ-41307
Close date: 7/12/2020
Salary: $3117 to $4514 monthly
Location: Portland, OR
NOTE: To be considered for this position you must complete an online application at the link listed below.
This is a full-time classified position and is represented by a union.
The Oregon Health Authority (OHA), Public Health Division (PHD), HIV, STD and TB Section in Portland, OR is recruiting for a Fiscal Operations Assistant to provide fiscal administrative support to the CAREAssist Program (Oregon’s AIDS Drug Assistance Program). CAREAssist helps eligible Oregonians access and pay for life-saving medications, and medical and dental care.
What will you do?
As the Fiscal Operations Assistant, you will provide comprehensive fiscal and administrative services which support program and fiscal goals and objectives for the CAREAssist Program. You will be responsible for coordinating a variety of fiscal processes ensuring accurate and timely payments, receipts, expenditures, rebates and refunds. You will work with pharmaceutical manufacturers and representatives, providers, caseworkers and other program staff to accomplish your work. You will ensure accurate data entry, resolve data integrity issues, and compile required reports. In addition, you will oversee the tax credit reconciliation process with clients and the IRS.
What are we looking for?
• Minimum requirements: Two years of experience working as an administrative specialist or executive support specialist which included administrative support for a project, program, or operation. (Administrative support includes duties beyond clerical/secretarial such as: interpretation of laws, rules, and regulations; administrative data collection and analysis; and evaluation of projects, processes, and operations; OR an equivalent combination of training and experience.)
• Excellent customer service and communication skills on the phone, in person, and in writing.
• Experience preparing invoices; requesting payments; processing, tracking and reconciling financial transactions accurately; and following-up to resolve issues.
• Experience performing data entry quickly and accurately to maintain data integrity and compiling reports.
• Experience processing healthcare claims.
• Experience working with financial assistance programs, healthcare, insurance or pharmacy service programs.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Experience promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.
How to Apply
To view the job announcement and apply, please visit the following link:
Employees need to be signed into their Workday account in order to apply for this position.
Complete details: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Portland--OHA--Oregon-Street/Fiscal-Operations-Assistant---CAREAssist-Program--Administrative-Specialist-2-_REQ-41307